XVIII. RESOLUTIONS ADOPTED ON THE REPORTS OF THE FOURTH COMMITTEE
1901. Special educational and training programmes for South West Africa
1. Expresses its appreciation to those Member States which have made scholarships and travel grants available for the use of South West Africans;
2. Invites those Member States offering scholarships and those which might subsequently do so to consider providing in their offers scholarships for secondary education and for vocational and technical training;
3. Further invites Member States to give sympathetic consideration to requests by the Secretary General for the placement in their secondary, vocational or technical schools of candidates who have been awarded scholarships tinder the Special Training Programme for South West Africans:
4. Once again requests all Member States'. and in particular the Republic of South Africa, to facilitate in every possible way the travel of South West Africans seeking to avail themselves of educational opportunities provided tinder that Programme;
5. Requests the Secretary General to consult with the Special Committee on the Situation with regard to the Implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples concerning the implementation of the Programme and to report, thereon to the General Assembly at its nineteenth session.1257th plenary meeting,
13 November 1963.
 Official Records of the General Assembly, Eighteenth Session, Annexes, agenda item 55, documents A/5526 and Add.1.