Last Updated: Friday, 19 January 2018, 17:46 GMT

Query Responses

Query responses are replies to focused queries or requests for Information that are submitted in the course of the refugee status determination process.
Selected filters: Australia Vietnamese
Showing 1-1 of 1 result
Australia: 1. Please advise whether a person must hold a NT licence to work as a general plumber [ASCO 4431-11] in the Northern Territory? 2. A submission suggests that an employee is able to work as a plumber if he works under the supervision of an advanced tradesman or a journeyman. Is this the case? 3. If so, are there any restrictions on how the supervised workers do their tasks? That is, can they still undertake all the tasks of a licensed plumber? 4. If a person is from Vietnam, has no qualifications, speaks little English, and is in Vietnam, what would he need to do to get a licence? 5. Please advise whether plumbers in Vietnam are regulated, and if so, what the licensing requirements are.

30 March 2009 | Publisher: Australia: Refugee Review Tribunal | Document type: Query Responses

Search Refworld