UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
This judgment will become final in the circumstances set out in Article 44 § 2 of the ECHR. It may be subject to editorial revision.
8 April 2008
| Judicial Body: Council of Europe: European Court of Human Rights
| Document type: Case Law
Burden of proof
- Country of origin information (COI)
- Deportation / Forcible return
- Exhaustion of domestic remedies
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Persecution of family members
- Right to family life
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland