UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Appeal against the decision of a Refugee Status Determination
Officer of the Department of Home Affairs declining the grant of refugee status.
13 May 2002
| Judicial Body: South Africa: Refugee Appeal Board
| Document type: Case Law
Country of origin information (COI)
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI)
- Non-state agents of persecution
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Persecution on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity
- Political parties
- Social group persecution
- South Africa