UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Heard at Field House on 7 December 2009 and 30 November 2010.
24 June 2011
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
| Document type: Case Law
Country of origin information (COI)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI)
- Non-state agents of persecution
- Persecution on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity
- Sexual and reproductive rights
- Social group persecution
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland