UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
On appeal from the Court of Appeal (England and Wales):  EWCA Civ 14.
4 February 2009
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: House of Lords (Judicial Committee)
| Document type: Case Law
Appeal / Right to appeal
- Burden of proof
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Manifestly unfounded / Clearly abusive claims
- Racial / Ethnic persecution
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland