UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
The claimant applied for judicial review of the decision of the Secretary of State to certify his asylum and human rights claim as being clearly unfounded.
16 February 2007
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: High Court (England and Wales)
| Document type: Case Law
- Country of origin information (COI)
- Criminal justice
- Deportation / Forcible return
- Effective protection
- Expedited procedures
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Manifestly unfounded / Clearly abusive claims
- Religious persecution (including forced conversion)
- State protection
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland