UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Application for Leave to Appeal under Section 103B of the Nationality Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.
18 June 2009
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Session (Scotland)
| Document type: Case Law
Acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations
- Combatants / Former combatants
- Deportation / Forcible return
- Exclusion clauses
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Serious non-political crime
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland