UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Application for leave to appeal against a decision by the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal.
23 July 2008
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Session (Scotland)
| Document type: Case Law
Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Non-state agents of persecution
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Political parties
- Racial / Ethnic persecution
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland