UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
The case summary in English has been prepared in the framework of the Knowledge-Based Harmonisation of European Asylum Practices Project (2010-2012), co-financed by the European Refugee Fund.
22 May 2008
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
| Document type: Case Law
Complementary forms of protection
- Deportation / Forcible return
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Mental health
- Prostitution / Commercial sex work
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland