UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
On appeal from the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal.
6 November 2007
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
| Document type: Case Law
Arbitrary arrest and detention
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Military service / Conscientious objection / Desertion / Draft evasion / Forced conscription
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Racial / Ethnic persecution
- Religious persecution (including forced conversion)
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland