UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
On appeal from the Wueen's Bench Division, Administrative Court.
28 April 2009
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
| Document type: Case Law
Arbitrary arrest and detention
- Complementary forms of protection
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Rejected asylum-seekers
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland