UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
On appeal from the Immigration Appeal Tribunal.
20 July 2005
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
| Document type: Case Law
Country of origin information (COI)
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI)
- Non-state agents of persecution
- Persecution on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland