UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
On appeal from the Asylum & Immigration Tribunal [AIT No. AS/04696/2004].
13 February 2007
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Court of Appeal (England and Wales)
| Document type: Case Law
Arbitrary arrest and detention
- Credibility assessment
- Disappeared persons
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland