UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Heard at Field House on 5 February 2009 and 12 February 2009. The determination confirms the guidance in HS (Terrorist Suspect - Risk) Algeria v. Secretary of State for the Home Department CG  UKAIT 00048.
22 June 2009
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal / Immigration Appellate Authority
Arbitrary arrest and detention
- Country of origin information (COI)
- Diplomatic assurances
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Persecution based on political opinion
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland