UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Heard at Field House on 2 October 2008.
22 December 2008
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal / Immigration Appellate Authority
| Document type: Case Law
Arbitrary arrest and detention
- Country of origin information (COI)
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Persecution based on political opinion
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland