UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Heard at Field House on 6 November 2008, 7 January 2009 and on 13 January 2009. The decision was subsequently appealed before the Court of Appeal (England and Wales): PO (Nigeria) v. Secretary of State for the Home Department  EWCA Civ 132.
23 November 2009
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal / Immigration Appellate Authority
| Document type: Case Law
Country of origin information (COI)
- Effective protection
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Internal flight alternative (IFA) / Internal relocation alternative (IRA) / Internal protection alternative (IPA)
- Non-state agents of persecution
- Prostitution / Commercial sex work
- Right to family life
- Social group persecution
- State protection
- Trafficking in persons
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland