UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Heard at Field House on 28 January - 1 February 2008.
25 March 2008
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal / Immigration Appellate Authority
| Document type: Case Law
- Complementary forms of protection
- Conflict situation
- Country of origin information (COI)
- EU Qualification Directive
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Gender-based persecution
- International humanitarian law (IHL) / Geneva Conventions
- Racial / Ethnic persecution
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland