UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
This case replaces AD (Risk - Illegal Departure) Iran CG  UKIAT 00107. The conclusions of the Tribunal were endorsed by the Upper Tribunal in the country guidance case of BA (Demonstrators in Britain risk on return) Iran CG  UKUT 36 (IAC).
16 December 2009
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal / Immigration Appellate Authority
| Document type: Case Law
Country of origin information (COI)
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Prison or detention conditions
- Prosecution vs persecution
- Unlawful departure
Iran, Islamic Republic of
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland