UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Heard at Taylor House on 19 May 2005 and 22 July 2005.
4 August 2005
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Asylum and Immigration Tribunal / Immigration Appellate Authority
| Document type: Case Law
Arbitrary arrest and detention
- Country of origin information (COI)
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI)
- Persecution on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Social group persecution
- Unlawful departure
Iran, Islamic Republic of
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland