UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Application for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada dismissed on 9 May 2005.
11 April 2005
| Judicial Body: Canada: Federal Court of Appeal
| Document type: Case Law
Burden of proof
- Credibility assessment
- Criminal justice
- Death penalty
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Exclusion clauses
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Prosecution vs persecution
- Serious non-political crime
- Social group persecution