UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
On Petition for Review from the Board of Immigration Appeals.
4 June 2010
| Judicial Body: United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
Convention against Torture (CAT)
- Credibility assessment
- Female genital mutilation (FGM)
- Jehovah's Witness
- Religious persecution (including forced conversion)
- Social group persecution
United States of America
On writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit: Negusie v. Gonzales, Attorney General, 15 May 2007.
3 March 2009
| Judicial Body: United States Supreme Court
Acts of persecution
- Agents of persecution
- Convention against Torture (CAT)
- Deportation / Forcible return
- Exclusion clauses
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- United States of America