UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Appeal from a judgment of the Federal Magistrate Court of Australia and applications for judicial review relating to two decisions of the Refugee Review Tribunal.
1 May 2009
| Judicial Body: Australia: Federal Court
- Evidence (including age and language assessments / medico-legal reports)
- Falun Gong
- Non-state agents of persecution
- Persecution based on political opinion
- Religious persecution (including forced conversion)
- Rule of law / Due process / Procedural fairness