UNHCR is not responsible for the content and availability of non-UNHCR websites. Content displays in a new window.
Appeals against the notice of intention to deport.
27 April 2007
| Judicial Body: United Kingdom: Special Immigration Appeals Commission (SIAC)
| Document type: Case Law
- Country of origin information (COI)
- Criminal justice
- Death penalty
- Deportation / Forcible return
- Diplomatic assurances
- Exclusion clauses
- Freedom from torture, inhuman and degrading treatment
- National security / Public order
- Prison or detention conditions
- Right to justice
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland